Sunday, January 11, 2009

Wonderful Winter



Winter
by C, age 9

Winter is fun, ice, and icicles.

Winter is fun snow, snowball fights, sled rides, vacation, and Christmas. I love opening presents! Hey! Is that snow?!?

Winter is ice. Nothing is as slippery as ice! Let's go skating! Weeeeeeeeeeee..........!

Winter is dripping, wet icicles on the roof. They look like spears. Watch out!! One's coming down and it looks sharp!!!

Winter is fun, ice, and icicles. WINTER, WONDERFUL WINTER!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Kristin said...

Isn't it great that our kids love the cold winters?

mj said...

I'm happy for their happiness. :)

Lucy said...

I like C's poem about winter. He writes as well or better than my 7th graders!

Love,
Grandma D

Angela said...

I'm likewise impressed with C's poem. It makes me sad my kids only had one day to play in snow -- "all winter in a day." I wanted to take Nathan sledding, but I think it's too warm now.